Sweety Plus by G&G Make in Korea Manufacturer : G&G Contact LensModel : Sweety SpataxColor : GrayEffect Size : Natural eyesMaterial: HEMA Water Content : 38%Base Curve : 8.6 mmDiameter : 14.5 mmA large diameter lensBut there is a real eye effect size.Duration : 1 month (Daily-wear)Certificates :KGMP, ISO13485, ISO 9001, KFDAFDA Thailand : น.14/2558Package includes:Contact Lenses 1 Pair (2 PCS)Free 1 Lenscase
|PREPARING FOR INSERTIONCleanliness is the first and most important aspect of proper contact lens care. Establish a routine of good hygiene for handling your lenses.|
INSERTION OF LENSTo avoid mix-ups, develop the habit of always inserting the first lens in your tight eye. Before inserting the lens, check to see it is free of any nicks or tears. If it appears damaged, throw it away. Check the lens has not turned inside out. Place the lens on the tip of your forefinger and hold above eye level; you are looking at the bowl of the lens from the outside
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, rinse carefully and dry before touching your lenses.
- Do not use oily cosmetics, soaps containg cold cream, lotions or creams before handling your lenses. It is best to insert your lenses before putting on make-up.
- Keep your eyes closed when using hairspray or other aerosols
- Seek professional advice about wearing lenses during sporting activities.
- Always follow the instructions in this leaflet and any advice given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner for the correct handling, insertion, removal, cleaning, disinfecting, storing and use of your lenses.
- Never wear lenses longer than the period prescribed.
- Do not use the lens if the sterile package has been opened or the tamper evident seal is damaged.
There are other methods of lens placement. If the above method is difficult for you, your Eye Care Practitioner can provide an alternative.Usually, the lens center itself automatically on the middle of your eye when insert it and will very rarely be displaced on to the white of your eye while wearing it. However, this can occur if insertion and removal are not performed properly.To center a lens, follow either of these methods.
- Remember to start with your right eye. Once the lens has been examined and you are sure it is not inside out, place it on the tip of your forefinger.
- Place the middle finger of the same hand close to your lower eyelashes and pull down the lower lid.
- Use the forefinger or middle finger of the other hand to lift the upper lid and place the lens on the eye.
- Gently release both lids and blink.
- Repeat these steps for the left lens.
If your vision is blurred after inserting the lens, check for the following:
- Close your eyelids and gently massage the lens into place through the closed lid.
- Or, Gently manipulate the off-centered lens onto the middle of your eye while the eye is opened, using finger pressure on the edge of the upper or lower lid.
a. Cosmetics or oils on the lens, remove it and wear it again b. The lens may be on the wrong eye c. The lens may be inside out, which would also make it less comfortable than normal REMOVAL OF LENSAlways remove the same lens firstWash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly. Always ensure that the lens is on the middle of your eye before attempting to remove it.To locate the lens, inspect the upper area of the eye by looking down into a mirror while pulling the upper lid up. Then inspect the lower area by pulling the lower lid down. Once you have found the lens, you can remove it by using the pinch method or any other method recommended by your Eye Care Practitioner.
- The lens may not be centered on the eye. Check the instructions above.
- If the lens is in the correct position, remove it and look for the following :
Contact Lens CareBefore touching contact lenses, always wash your hands with soap and water and dry your hands well with a clean, lint-free cloth. Manufacturers recommend rubbing and rinsing contact lenses with contact lens disinfecting solution to clean contact lenses each time you remove them from your eyes. Store contact lenses in the proper lens storage case and replace your case every 3 months or sooner. Manufacturers also recommend rubbing and rinsing a contact lens case after each use with contact lens solution, drying it with clean tissue, and storing it upside down with the caps off after each use. Soak lenses overnight in sufficient contact lens solution to completely cover the lens. Contact lenses should never be stored in water. Only fresh contact lens solution should be used to clean and store contact lenses. Old solution in the storage case must be discarded and not reused or mixed with new solution.Remove your contact lenses before sleeping unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This helps the cornea of the eye to “breathe” and restore its surface. Keep water away from your contact lenses. Manufacturers recommend avoiding showering, swimming, or going into hot tubs while wearing contact lenses. Manufacturers also recommend applying cosmetics after inserting lenses and removing lenses before removing makeup. Recommendations also include applying any aerosol products (such as hair spray, cologne, and deodorant) before inserting lenses. You should never share contact lenses with another person. Sharing can transfer germs between people or damage the cornea by an improperly fitted lens.What to Do in Case of ProblemsPeople who wear contact lenses should have a thorough eye examination at least once a year. It is recommended to have a backup pair of glasses with a current prescription in the event that problems occur with the contact lenses. An eye care professional should be contacted before using any topical eye products, even those that can be bought without a prescription. Some medicines may affect the vision or irritate the eyes. Remove contact lenses immediately and contact an eye doctor if you experience eye pain, discomfort, redness, or blurred vision.Note : the color of the picture may be different from the color of your eyes when worn slightly. The color of the wearer's eyes each person is different. And color from the screen, the computer may have a different tune. Payment By PayPalWe accept payments through PayPal only. Payment must be made available immediately for order. Or within 2 days of receiving the proposal.Shipping The packages will be shipped within 1 day after payment. The package will be shipped directly from Thailand via Standard Small package Airmail. Delivery takes about 14 to 25 business days. (2 - 4 weeks) Returns PolicyThe buyer can return the product within 14 days of receipt. And the product must not be opened.If you have any enquiries, please contact us through . We will assist you in any way possible and aim to answer all emails. Please contact us before leaving any Neutral or Negative feedback, of you are not satisfactory your item. We do our best to resolve any problems.Customs and TaxBuyers will be responsible for tax purposes incurred by customs within their own country. Check in Before you decide to purchase.We are not responsible for non-delivery due to non-payment of duty.If the buyer does not pay on terms. We are not responsible for the shipment.
- Look left, slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your forefinger.
- Gently pinch the lens between your thumb and forefinger and remove the lens